Free Case Strategy Session

Free Case Strategy Session

Should I Hire a Lawyer?

Should I Hire a Lawyer to Sue My Employer?

One of the most common questions we get asked is, “Can I sue my employer if I’m not being paid properly?”

Wage and Hour issues can be extremely complicated.

There are two ways for someone to take action if they think their employer is in the wrong:

  1. Hire a Lawyer
  2. Department of Labor – Wage and Hour Division
hiring a lawyer

Advice from Wage & Hour Expert Scott Perlmuter

Contact Cleveland Wage and Hour Lawyer

If you believe you are being paid improperly by your employer, contact an expert Wage and Hour Attorney right away. Wage and Hour lawsuits can be difficult and complicated, don’t go through it alone. For more information on wage and hour issues, visit or call 216-285-9991. If you would like to set up a free consultation, fill out a contact form online.