As a personal injury law firm, we are extremely interested in promoting safety for everyone using the roads and throughways in Ohio. In 2015, almost 7,000 drivers were injured or killed as a result of distracted driving. This is simply unacceptable.
With your help, we want to bring attention to this serious issue.
College and high-school students are a high-risk group for distracted driving. Whether it’s music, friends, or smartphones, there are many things that can divert attention from the road.
Tittle & Perlmuter is offering a scholarship that brings attention to distracted driving in Ohio and at the same time, helps students achieve their education goals.
How Does it Work?
It’s easy! Students will submit a 750-1500 word essay that addresses three points:
- How Big is the Problem of Distracted Driving in Your Peer Group?
- What is a Specific Example of Distracted Driving You’ve Seen?
- How Can the Issue of Distracted Driving Be Addressed?
We are looking for essays that best address each of the three points listed above.
To enter, here’s what you need to do:
– Write your 750-1500 Word Essay on Distracted Driving
- A Microsoft Word Document of your Essay
- Your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number
- The school you will be enrolling in or are enrolled in
- Your area of study
– Send the following to email@example.com:
Who is Eligible?
High school seniors accepted to a university, college, or trade school, or students currently enrolled in a university, college, or trade school (or enrolled to begin by the Fall semester of 2017).
A FIRST and SECOND place winner will be chosen by Tittle & Perlmuter. Prize amounts are as follows:
First Place – $1000
Second Place – $500
Entries must be submitted by August 1st, 2017. The winner will be announced on August 10th, 2017. Winners will be notified by email.