Every two minutes a person is injured in a drunk driving crash. Drunk driving is especially common during certain holidays. As a personal injury law firm that represents victims of serious auto crash injuries, we are all too familiar with this reality.
In order to help reduce the number of people who suffer the devastating consequences of drinking and driving in our communities, we’ll pay for Uber, Lyft, or cab rides up to $30 during these upcoming holidays:
- St. Patricks Day 2017
- Cinco de Mayo 2017
- Independence Day 2017
- Labor Day 2017
- Halloween 2017
- New Years Eve 2017
How it works
All you have to do is make a the right choice by refusing to get behind the wheel if you’ve been drinking. Take an Uber, Lyft, or cab instead of driving drunk, send us the bill, and we’ll pay you back.
- Rides must be in the Cleveland and Elyria metro areas
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the holiday and 10am the day after.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Cleveland and Elyria metro areas
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 250 submissions
- Within 7 days of the holiday, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address must be sent to:
Get Home Alive Free Holiday Rides
Tittle & Perlmuter, LLC
The United Bank Building,
2012 W. 25th Street, Suite 716,
Cleveland, Ohio 44113