Get Home Alive Free Holiday Rides, Courtesy of Tittle & Perlmuter
Every two minutes, a person is injured in a drunk driving crash. Unfortunately, drunk driving is especially common during holiday weekends and celebrations. As a personal injury law firm that represents victims of serious auto crash injuries, we are all too familiar with this reality.
According to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 269 people were killed on St. Patrick’s Day from 2012-2016. In 2016 alone, 60 people were killed in drunk driving crashes- that’s 39% of all crash fatalities.
In order to help reduce the number of people who suffer the devastating consequences of drinking and driving in our communities, we’ll pay for your Uber, Lyft, or cab ride up to $30 this St. Patrick’s Day.
How it works
All you have to do is make the right choice by refusing to get behind the wheel if you’ve been drinking.
Take an Uber, Lyft, or cab instead of driving drunk, send us the bill, and we’ll pay you back.
- Rides must be in the Cleveland and Elyria metro areas
- Rides must be taken between 5 PM on Friday, 3/15 and 10 AM Monday, 3/18
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Maximum value of $30.00 off a single ride
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 250 submissions