Top Rated Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Victims in Cleveland and Throughout Northeast Ohio
Following a major accident, injured victims must be able to access the best medical care, top rehabilitative services, full financial support for lost income, and fair compensation for their pain and suffering. Negligent parties should be held accountable for the full extent of the damage that they have caused. Unfortunately, navigating the personal injury claims process can be deeply challenging. Many injured victims struggle to get the maximum compensation that they rightfully deserve.
At Tittle & Perlmuter, our Cleveland personal injury lawyers fight aggressively for truth, for justice, and for the rights of our clients. We help victims and their families reclaim their lives after a serious accident. Our legal team has the skills and experience needed to hold negligent defendants liable and to help victims maximize their financial recovery. With offices in Cleveland, Elyria, Lakewood, and Chardon, we proudly serve communities throughout Northeast Ohio.
Personal Injury Claims We Handle
We handle the full range of personal injury cases. There is no case that is too large or too small for our Cleveland personal injury lawyers. No matter the specific circumstances surrounding your accident, we are ready to conduct a thorough investigation and to take immediate action to protect your rights. Among other types of cases, some of the personal injury claims that we frequently handle in Northeast Ohio include:
- Auto Accidents: We have extensive experience handling all types of motor vehicle accident injury claims. This includes car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle wrecks, bike accidents, and pedestrian collisions. If you were hurt in a traffic accident, we will deal with the insurance company so that you can focus on your health and your family.
- Medical Malpractice: Patients are owed high-quality medical treatment. If you were provided with substandard care by a medical professional and suffered injuries or medical complications as a result, our Cleveland medical malpractice lawyers are here to fight for your rights. We handle all type of medical malpractice claims, including doctor misdiagnosis, medication errors, medical professional negligence, surgical errors, birth injuries, and much more.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Moving your loved one into an assisted living center is a difficult and heart-wrenching decision. In far too many cases, nursing home patients do not receive proper care. This can result in a horrible quality of life, serious injuries, and even fatalities. Our Cleveland, OH nursing home abuse lawyers fight tirelessly to get justice for victims and their families.
- Premises Liability Claims: Property owners and businesses owe a basic duty to all invited guests. You should not be injured because of the negligent actions of a careless or reckless Cleveland business or property owner. Whether you were injured by a dog bite, in a slip and fall accident, or due to any other dangerous conditions, we can help you access financial compensation.
- Defective Product Claims: Product makers, marketers, and distributors have a legal duty to look out for the health and safety of consumers. If a company puts dangerous products onto the market, it must be held liable for any resulting damages. Our law firm has deep experience handling highly complex defective medical device claims. If your loved one was injured by a dangerous drug or dangerous product in Cleveland, please contact us for immediate guidance.
- Wage and Hour Claims: Our skilled legal professionals also engage in wage & hour litigation, in Cleveland. Employers are required to offer employees the correct amount of compensation for the hours they have worked. Unfortunately, this does not always occur. In such cases, our Cleveland employee benefits lawyers are eager to work on behalf of employees to help them recover the compensation that they deserve.
Understanding the Personal Claims Process
On a basic level, every personal injury claim has two key aspects: proving liability and establishing damages. To get financial compensation through a personal injury lawsuit, you must be able to hold the defendant legally liable for your injuries and you must be able to document the full extent of your damages.
There are many complex legal procedures that must be followed. Not only does your accident need to be carefully investigated so that you can present compelling evidence, but you also need to comply with all filing deadlines and the court’s rules and procedures. Even a minor mistake in the personal injury claims process could have devastating consequences. With so much on the line, it is crucial that victims hire an experienced Cleveland personal injury lawyer. When you work with our law firm, we will ensure that your case is handled properly and that your legal rights and financial interests are effectively protected at every stage of the process.
Injured Victims Deserve Maximum Compensation
If you or your loved one was injured in an accident, it is imperative that you get access to maximum compensation that is available under the law. Injured victims need support to pay for their medical bills and to provide financial security to their family. Sadly, recovering compensation can be very difficult. Defendants and their insurers are known to fight hard to limit their liability. Our lawyers fight back. At Tittle & Perlmuter, we know that money is not everything, but we also know that you need justice and full compensation so that you can move forward after an accident. Our Cleveland personal injury lawyers have helped injured victims recover damages for:
- Emergency medical treatment;
- All other related medical bills;
- Rehabilitative care;
- Physical therapy;
- Lost current or future income;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental anguish;
- Long-term disability;
- Disfigurement or permanent scarring; and
- Wrongful death.
Communities We Serve
We have four conveniently located offices in Northeast Ohio. This allows us to easily serve communities throughout the region. You can reach our Cleveland law office at (216) 308-1522, our Elyria law office at (440) 420-5210, our Westside law office at (216) 485-3006, and our Chardon law office at (216) 232-2021.
We serve cities in:
- The Cleveland metropolitan area (Greater Cleveland);
- Cuyahoga County;
- Erie County;
- Lake County;
- Sandusky County;
- Fremont County;
- Lorain County;
- Ottawa County;
- Huron County;
- Medina County;
- Ashland County;
- Portage County;
- Summit County;
- Geauga County; and
- Ashtabula County.
Get Help From Our Cleveland Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Tittle & Perlmuter, our Cleveland personal injury lawyers are here to protect your rights. If you or your loved one was injured in an accident in Northeast Ohio, we can help. For a free, no obligation review of your case, please contact our legal team today.