Law Office of Tittle & Perlmuter
Whether you are in need of legal help because of a personal injury, or from the result of some form of medical malpractice, the law firm of Tittle & Perlmuter is here, in Elyria, OH, to help you get the compensation owed to you. When you need a car accident attorney or other personal injury services, you can count on our firm.
Injuries are a challenge to the way you were capable of living before an accident. People make mistakes, but that does not excuse people, or corporations, from being held fairly accountable in the damages they helped create. Despite this, the fact remains that some corporate entities try to escape responsibilities for the sake of their bottom line. We are here to make sure you get, in its entirety, what you are legally and justly owed.
Tittle & Perlmuter’s Lorain County’s office is located in downtown Elyria within the Lorain National Bank Building, right across the street from Lorain County’s Justice Center. Parking is available in meter spots in front of the building, along with a free parking lot directly in the back.
Tittle & Perlmuter is known for handling the most serious personal injury cases. Throughout Elyria and Northern Ohio, those seriously injured, or individuals who have loved ones that are seriously injured, turn to Tittle & Perlmuter for help. This is why other lawyers refer their clients to Tittle & Perlmuter.
Work with an Experienced Elyria Car Accident Attorney
We see all types of people with injuries at Tittle & Perlmuter and specialize in getting adequate compensation for people who have been seriously injured. If you, or a loved one, is experiencing the traumatic, and financially stressful effects of a serious injury, contact our Elyria personal injury law office.
What is a Personal Injury?
A personal injury claim arises when you or a loved one is harmed due to the intentional, reckless or negligent wrongdoing of another person or company. Under Ohio law, you have a right to seek compensation for your losses.
At Tittle & Perlmuter, we understand that when you are injured as a result of the negligence of others, you may feel overwhelmed by the fallout. You have been injured, may have lost time from work, have medical bills mounting, and possibly have a damaged vehicle if in an automobile crash.
If you have suffered a serious personal injury, you can trust the injury attorneys of Tittle & Perlmuter to fight for you. Our experienced accident attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for our clients, and we will pursue every dollar of compensation you deserve for an accident that was not your fault.
Contact us today for a free consultation. Our accident attorney has provided aggressive representation all throughout Ohio, including Elyria.
How Can Tittle & Perlmuter Help You or a Loved One After Being Injured by the Negligence of Another?
If our firm takes on your case, we will handle all aspects, including:
- A thorough investigation to determine how your injury occurred
- Consultation experts and medical professionals
- Analysis of medical records and other data to fully calculate your losses
- Careful review of all relevant insurance policies
- Timely filing of all documents
- Negotiation with insurance companies for a fair and timely settlement
- If necessary, skillful litigation of your case in court
- Resolution of all liens that may be attached to your recovery.
At Tittle & Perlmuter, we want you to focus on one thing, your recovery. Let us worry about the rest and fight for the compensation you deserve.
What type of Personal Injury Cases Does the Firm of Tittle & Perlmuter Handle?
Because our law firm concentrates on representing personal injury victims and their families, we have developed experience in a broad range of cases, including the following:
- Car Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) or Permanent Brain Damage
- Birth Injuries
- Spinal Cord and back injuries (SCI)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Dog Bites
- Premise Liability (including a slip and fall accident and the failure to warn of a danger on the premises)
- Jail Death and Police Abuse
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Product Liability (Including defects in the manufacture or design of a product and the failure to warn of a product dangers)
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Amputations, Burns, and Scars
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice (including negligence by doctors, nurses, and other health professionals)
Other Practice Areas
Because a Statute of Limitations applies to each case, victims have a limited time frame in which to settle or file their case, or their claims may be forever barred. If you feel you have a personal injury or wrongful death case, it is vital that you act immediately to protect your rights.