“I come from a working class family where my dad was a union worker,” he says. “Nothing has ever been handed to me. I was the first person in my family to graduate from college.”
In 2015, Mr. Tittle decided to branch out on his own and he opened Tittle & Perlmuter. “I started my own law firm so I could focus on two things – helping people and trying cases. This is why I became a lawyer.”
Mr. Tittle has quickly gained the reputation as being one of the top injury lawyers in the greater Cleveland area as a result of his tenacious advocacy on behalf of his clients. Not only has he fought for compensation for his clients totaling millions of dollars, Mr. Tittle has been named a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in the areas of personal injury and medical malpractice. Rising Star attorneys represent the top 2.5% of their profession in Ohio for lawyers 40 years old and younger. Additionally, Mr. Tittle has been selected to the Global Directory of Who’s Who and as a member of the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. Due to the incredible selectivity of the appointment process, only the top one percent of attorneys in the United States are awarded membership in NADC. This elite class of advocates consists of the finest leaders of the legal profession from across the nation.
Allen was born and raised in Huron, Ohio. After graduating from Huron High School, he attended Bowling Green State University, where he graduated magna cum laude. He then attended Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude.
In his free time, Allen serves on the board of directors for Team Leadership Corps, a nonprofit organization that helps teens develop their leadership potential through a character- and service-based curriculum administered through high schools. The teens work in the community all year, conducting fundraisers, tutoring disabled children, visiting nursing homes, and many other projects. Additionally, Allen serves as an assistant varsity football coach for the Huron Tigers in Huron, Ohio.
That service-oriented approach to his community is at the heart of Allen’s professional life, as well. “I prefer to work on cases in which the individuals have lost the most, meaning something has been taken away from them — either a loved one or the ability to work,” he says. “At the end of the day, I’m never going to make them whole, but I work my absolute hardest to bring them to a place in their life where maybe they can move forward again.”
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, magna cum laude, Cleveland, Ohio, J.D.
- Bowling Green State University, magna cum laude, Bowling Green, Ohio, B.A., Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Nation’s Top Attorneys – Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Global Directory of Who’s Who
- CALI Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law
- Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law
- Alumni Association Scholarship
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Membership Committee
- West Shore Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Teen Leadership Corps., Member of the Board of Directors
- Huron Tigers Football Team, Varsity Assistant Coach